Sunday, October 7, 2012

Zynga Poker cheats you out of your winnings!

I've been playing Zynga poker pretty much since I started on Facebook, which means I've been playing for quite a few years now.  I've seen some pretty ridiculous suckouts and some really gawd-awful play at the tables, but what can you expect with fake money?  It's just part of the package and I came to accept that it was just play money, so who cares?

But then I noticed not only are the cards unbelievably gracious, but the actual amount of chips you win is not correctly reflected.  For example, look at the image below....

As you can see in the upper left pic, I sit down with my "odd chips" in play, leaving me with exactly 4 million unused and 429,335 in play.  Both amounts equal at the start.

Then I win a small pot.  My chipstack shows 41,502, but my total at the top of the screen only shows 40,902.  My running total has shorted me 600 chips.

In picture 3, I've won another small pot, increasing my total by 4200, but notice up top.... it actually GOES DOWN!  Now I'm short 930 chips.

In pic 4, I've won another pot, increasing my chipstack at the table to 46,202, but my running total above only shows 44,672... a 1530 chip difference.

This continues on thru the entire session.  At the end, I've grown my table stack to 120,434 but my running total only shows 115,024... a 5,340 chip difference.

I've contacted Zynga to see if they would offer any explanation... not surprisingly, I have heard nothing back, nor do I expect one.  Time to break out my Xbox classic and fire up some old fashioned computer poker games.... at least THEY know how to properly calculate one's winnings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen some pretty ridiculous suckouts and hands some really gawd-awful play at the tables,

Unknown said...

pokerreviewsguru Fantastic information it is.Your information is so nice and interesting.This article has many valuable side.Thanks you very much for shearing this information.